Sunday, November 22, 2009

RSS bloglines

I checked out a few of the bloglines that were suggested in lesson #9 and here are my opinions:

Topix.net: I liked that I could put in any zipcode and get the latest headline news and weather. It was fun catching up with the hometown news and weather. I admit, I giggled when I realized that my family probably had to shovel their driveways this morning before leaving for church.

Syndic8.com - I loved the 5 random syndicated feeds and the 10 random headlines. I spent way too much time browsing these sites. The best site was fwicki.com. It has tons of features to add to your RSS page. I tried to download a few mashups but haven't been successful yet. I'm at school working and that darn sonic wall keeps spoiling my fun!

Technorati was overwhelming! I was lost and found myself reading an article on the Time.com website instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment